The meeting, which like those of other groups, are open only to members, is normally in two parts. First, like most organisations and club there are normal administrative procedures such as:
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Proposing and balloting for new members
- Discussing and voting on the annual accounts
- Masonic news and correspondence
- News about charitable work and social events
- Various short reports from the Lodge Almoner, Membership Officer, and the Mentor.
Second, there are the ceremonies for:
- Admitting new members
- Advancement of present Lodge members
- The annual installation of the Master of the Lodge and his officers
At the end of a meeting, a dinner called a ‘Festive Board’ is held where Lodge members, their Masonic guests, and other visitors dine together.